A game not for everyone!
A-men is a platform logic game that is held in a specific, sort of old school, climate. The title is simply made for the players who like to spend long hours on making out the best way to beat a level and recall with fondness the productions that were something more than just showing off the graphic skills.
Bloober Team resisted the temporary trends and fashions, and bet on intelligent and absorbing entertainment for true players.
Because a true player knows what‘s good. A-men!
- the first Polish video game for Sony PlayStation Vita
- starting title for the European PSV première
- video game inspired with such productions as Lost Vikings or Lemmings
- well considered conception and a gripping play
- stylised graphics
- 4 different themes: Forest World, Seacoast World, Winterland World and the Factory World
- 40 complex action puzzle stages
- possibility of choosing between 5 characters who have diverse skills
- 5 classes of characters for you to control
- 2 enemy types
- between 15-20 hours of gameplay to complete all levels, without Trophies
- at least 5 additional hours of gameplay to obtain all Trophies
- customisable Characters with in-game clothing shops
More info is also available on the game's official website.
- PlayStation®Vita (Europe, Japan)